Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clothes

Photo 269

I bought thins amazing dress at a garage sale for $5. It has a layer of tulle with flowers and it is poufy as hell. I wanted to wear it to the Slackers show, so I made my friend Jack dress up with me. We looked so cool walking to the show that strangers literally took our picture.

The show was incredible, as always. I think I have seen them like 7 times or something? It makes me nostalgic for those times. Marc and I always get so pumped.

The weather is getting colder
Photo 277
So far I can get away with my usual attire if I add tights or a sweater.

Photo 272
The shirt is a stretchy and oddly textured almost mustard-lime from Goodwill. The skirt is a really lovely and intensely purple suede pencil skirt that is a little bit too big for me so it slings low. I kind of like it.

I don't know where I got the tights, but I am digging the diamonds.

No comments: