Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photo 264

I bought this dress from my friend Lauren. She is the coolest and sells vintage clothing out of her van. When she gets a site, I will link it here 10,000 times because she has some really really cool stuff.

This dress is shimmery and wonderful. I wore it with goodwill boots and a yellow necklace I traded for at an art show last year.

47567_1528882494302_1001882031_31489459_4307133_n

I traded my new work friend Hannah a macrame necklace for this hat. It suits her so well.

I cast on 84 with a US 7. After the ribbing, I switched to a US 9 and increased by adding yarn overs around every other knit stitch. I used stash yarn and just went crazy. I think it shows. This picture was taken from her facebook, she gave me permission to be that creepy.

It feels good to see her wearing it every day at work. This hat has sparked many more orders:

Photo 263

I made this out of Berocco Comfort. It says Z- Dubz or something, the kid's nickname. The checkers were fun to do.

I got a garage sale digital camera. Should be up and running soon.

No comments: