Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Traingle Scarf, New Room Pics

Lately, I have been doing a lot of projects to use up all my odds and ends of yarn.
I made this scarf with bits of Malabrigo and Cascade 220.

Photo 170

With US #11 and worsted weight, cast on 114 stitches.
Row 1: K 55, SSK, Place Marker, K2tog, K55
Row 2: K1, SSK, K to last 3 stitches, K2tog, K1
Repeat rows 1 and 2 (Decreasing on both sides of the markers) until 4 stitches remain. Bind off.

Photo 169

I wore this a few nights ago when I went out dancing. The gold lame' top is from some thrift store, and the skirt is an Annie hand-me-down. The purple tights were from Claries of all places.

100_4711

I finally got around to putting up pictures in my room. I like the staggering.

100_4713

100_4714

A few days ago, my dad lent me some pretty epic records. He kept reiterating, "Sarah, I don't want you to lend these to your friends," as if every one of my friends has a turn table and cares deeply about Miles Davis live recordings and Billie Holiday compilations.

So long.

1 comment:

s.swan/spookyguts said...

you have a nice clean room.....
and I LOVE that purple scarf, nice work.

purple has recently become my new favourite colour.