Thursday, October 22, 2009

I know I've been absent

I know I have been absent. I know I have been wearing too much clothing and not knitting enough.

DSCF0011

Actually, I am knitting. A ton. I am knitting hat after hat for my upcoming craft show with my friend Jamie. I wrote up this pattern today- Rosa, this one is for you!

DSCF0001

Materials-
H hook
About 150+ yards of worsted weight. I used Malabrigo. If these instructions don't make sense, shoot me a comment and I will gladly help.

Ch 6, join with slip stitch in the first stitch.
Ch1, sc 15 in ring, join with sl
(Ch3, sk 2 sc, sc 1) 5x
(In ch 3 space, sc1, hdc1, 2dc, 1tr, ch 1, 1 tr,, 2dc hdc1, sc1, slip stitch in sc of round before. Ch 10 and sl in same space) 5x
break yarn
join yarn in any ch1 space. (Ch2, sc5 in ch10 space. Ch 2, sc1 in ch1 space between trs of petal.)5x, join
ch3, (dc2 in each ch2 space, dc 2, dc2 in next stitch, 2dc) around, join
You should have 50 dcs.
Ch3, (dc 4, dc2 in next stitch) around, join.
Ch3, (dc 5, dc2 in next stitch) around, join
Ch3, (dc 6, dc2 in next stitch) around, join
Ch3, (dc 7, dc2 in next stitch) around, join
Ch3, Dc 2 rounds plain
Ch3, (dc7, dec) around, join
Ch3, (dc6, dec) around, join
Ch3, (dc5, dec) around, join
Ch3, (dc4, dec) around, join
Ch 2, (hdc3, dec) around, join
Hdc 2 rows plain
Sc 1 round.

DSCF0003

DONE!

DSCF0018

Uh...and how much do sequins RULE?

3 comments:

s.swan/spookyguts said...

looks cool.

do you remember when some guy shouted at us PIKACHU
and CHARZARD on saturday?

Brianna Dearest said...

hahaha that final picture of you and serene=tops.

Rach said...

might steal this