Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stress Fest 09'

I move into my new place in less than four hours. Expect many pictures soon.

In knitting news, I finished knitting the body of the purple and green vest. I'm going to write up the pattern so it can sort of be followed by someone other than myself. If I know my friend Hannah, she'll want to make it too. So far, I am really pleased with it.

OH AND I STEEKED.

and I am alive.

Photo 170

Since all of my clothes are packed away, my selection was pretty sparce for a night out. (Hell, you should see the spaghetti stained jean shorts I am wearing now as I type this at the library) I put on my trusty' overalls and a green beater. I talked my way out of a ticket, got into dance night for free and lost and found something valuable. It was a good night.

1 comment:

s.swan/spookyguts said...

oh man. those overalls. you know how i feel about that, they were awesome!