Saturday, May 31, 2008

I never thought I'd write these words...

...but I am on a diet.
Yes, a YARN diet.
Until July. It's going to be especially difficult because I have a 10% coupon for my favorite yarn store, and my two best friends need to buy their college yarn.
I have way too much yarn, and not enough money. I have car insurance payments to match my new car (which at first seemed charming because the car would take me to yarn) and a brand new speeding ticket that I cannot knit my way out of. The downside of not being at college, there are no people to buy my stuff! Oh and then my engine check light has been on for a few weeks now...
My new job is pretty good, but stressful. It is never NOT busy. In my situation, this is swell because I need all the tips I can get.

I am working on the most wonderful malabrigo sweater, look out for it soon.

No comments: