Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cleveland Adentures, Broken Camera.

Yesterday was so fantastic.
I woke up at 7:30, and rode with my mom to work. I took the bus and walked to Josh's house.
We left at 11am to go to our favorite Pizza Place down in Little Italy, and missed the train by about 45 seconds or less. Big bummer. So what does this crazy couple decide to do? Thats right, walk!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^The little red line is a mile. We probably walked about ten miles all together. The little loop is the cemetery walk.

On the way, we stopped for coffee, took a walk through a cemetery, and visited the Garfield Monument. Even though We've both lived in Cleveland since the womb, he'd never been to the observation deck of the monument. It's the highest land point in the city, making the view pretty spectacular.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^us being tourists in our very own city :)

The pizza was great as always. After, we decided to walk to the Art museum. On the way, our friend drove by and we ran and jumped into his truck bed and hung out at his house for a while. Aging Hippies on his porch never fail to amuse.

From there, we KEPT walking to the art museum to see the new Photography exhibit.
It was closed. Mondays. Go figure. had we walked like ten miles for THAT, I'd have flipped a shit. but it was a nice day, and we laid in the grass for a while, discussing what we'd been up to this past month.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^heinous photo of me, but i still like it.


We ate dinner at Josh's families house, and I made his adorable visiting cousin a monster green ice cream cone. My camera is broken, and now only takes pictures like this. Well, worse than this. This was the best i could MAKE it look. Now if only my dad would remember to find it's warranty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Either way, it turned out nice and Jacob adored it.

Oh! Oh!

Rosa, Josh and I sipped our wine yesterday. It was rather sour, and didn't seem fermented fully. The rest of the night was spent smoking Josh's new hookah that he bought in Israel for seven dollars. It was my first time, and man do my lungs hate me today.

I'm so glad he's home.
All in all, an awesome day. I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend the day.

No comments: