Saturday, July 7, 2007

First Post

So, I guess this is my knitting blog.
I feel like I'm taking the stage and whispering into a microphone- testing, one two. testing.
I hope this isn't lame.

Lately, I haven't been knitting anything productive. My friend Rosa and I are trying to start tagging Cleveland with knitting goodies. So far, we've only been semi-successful.
I started off ambitiously, by tagging the giant stegosaurus statue outside of the Natural History Museum. I was told it was removed by the next night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next, I started on a series of doorknob cozies.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Those have gone well, despite almost being caught by a home owner.
After that, I tagged a few of the seats on the public transportation system, known as the Rapid in Cleveland.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We're unsure what our next move is, mainly because these attempts have been so pathetic.

I want to make something good, but starting a new project seems so difficult right now. I shouldn't even be knitting.
I start college soon, and i don't know how i feel about that.

more later.



No comments: